Portland Gardening Classes
Looking to improve your skills growing vegetables and fruits in Portland?
A variety of organizations and businesses offer gardening classes and workshops. We publish a list of opportunities. Please follow the links to the event organizations’ webpage to see full event details, cost, and sign-up information.
Holds seed saving and general education classes.
- Beekeeping and gardening classes
- Offers Learn & Grow workshops throughout the year
- Arboretum demonstration garden is open year round.
- Offers short classes on a variety of gardening topics throughout most of the year.
Hosts seed and garden classes throughout the year.
- Regular nutrition and garden education classes are offered through Seed to Supper: Beginning Gardening on a Small Budget
- Offers a variety of gardening resources and the Master Gardening class from January to March each year.
- Dozens of community classes on various gardening topics
- Check website for regular harvest and maintenance events.
- Year-round classes on vegetables, fruits, soil, pest management and more.
- Check UFC’s calendar for work events and activities.
- Check for tours, workshops and healthy cooking demonstrations
Follow us on Facebook to learn about upcoming classes.